Tuesday 5 February 2008

Hi Everyone!

My name is Iva and I am from Fredericksburg, VA! I love to knit socks! I can easily work on them anywhere. I currently work for the Federal Govt. in Washington DC and I commute each day on the train from Fredericksburg. I get a lot done...reading, knitting or the most important thing sleeping! I am a grandma..a very young 56 year old grandma! I live alone, but still search for my almost perfect....LOL. I always have several projects going and this includes my love for knitting. My blog is http://scappyhappy.blogspot.com and my ravelry site name is iwcquilts. I am still working on my ravelry site so done be disappointed when you visit. Will hopefully have more on it in the next few weeks. I am spending too much time reading others! I look forward to everyones postings!

No comments: