Tuesday 26 February 2008

Package recieved!!!!

I got a wonderful package in the mail yesterday from babyjenks.

Inside:
2 skeins of Sox yarn from Berroco, one in a blue colorway (1477) and one in a multi (1424). I have a couple of patterns I've had my eye on that specify they do interesting things with self patterning yarn so now I have some - yippee!



Also inside:
A pretty green print project bag - just what I need to keep my supplies organized, just ask my husband! Felting needles and Clover circular needle point protectors. Yummy Ghirardelli hot chocolate mix and vanilla roll cookies. BTW the cookies are quite good dipped in the hot chocolate. Best of all a copy of Ana Paula Rimoli's Amigurumi World: Seriously Cute Crochet. I sat in bed last night and read through it, tons of cute patterns. And it got me inspired to finish my Amigurumi swap critter this morning.




Thank you so much!!!

1 comment:

babyjenks said...

i'm so glad you like it!