Monday 3 March 2008

And the winner is...............................


.................Kristallklara with Wild Strawberry Mint Rock!


Well done Klara! I'll put it in the post to you tomorrow!!



I'll tell you what! You lot are great at coming up with names for yarns, judging this was quite tough as there was some great suggestions, you are obviously a very imaginative bunch!


And because I have enjoyed holding these little competitions so much I think I will make naming yarn contests a regular thing! What do you think?!


2 comments:

happylady said...

I will be more than happy to donate names! How fun!

Klara Norberg said...

YEEEEESSSSS!!! WIIIIIIII!!!
The family are looking at me as I am a maniac...screaming over a skein?! LOL! Thank youuu sooo much!

My little Wild Strawberry Mint Rock... I will love and take care of you. :0)