Tuesday 25 March 2008

Hi.....sorry I have been away.....

Hi Guys,

Sorry I have been absent of late. There has been some serious problems at home that have taken up most of my time but I have not forgotten you all!

I know there are still some people waiting on their packages and decided to give it a couple more weeks to see if it was just a sluggish postal system to blame or that some people were snowed under and had actually received their packages but had not had chance to post about them.

However, I do think that enough time has passed to allow for postal delays and I am going to start chasing up the missing packages.

Most of you have been great and posted when you have recieved your package to just to be sure I am going to contact everyone taking part in the swap this week to check their situation.

I hope this helps!

1 comment:

Mello said...

I was so spoiled with my package, if you need someone to angel, I volunteer. You did such a great Job 'till now, I don't think you should have to angel all the missing packages. (And there seem to be some Packages missing....)
Just PM me if needed.